The North & Finch
Use the Wallpaper Calculator to find the number of panels you need for your project.
Choose your wallpaper type:
Choose your system of measurement:
Choose your input values:
How to Measure for Wallpaper
To make sure you have enough wallpaper, we suggest following these tips for measuring.
- Do not include crown molding, baseboards or wainscoting in the measurement of your wall. This will help you avoid ordering unnecessary wallpaper.
- Measure the Length (from the ceiling to floor)
- Measure the Width (from left to right)
- Include doors and windows in your measurements. This will help tremendously in matching the pattern repeat around these elements.
- Enter the length and width measurements for each wall into our wallpaper calculator to determine the number of panels you'll need.
Note: Due to the custom natural of our products, all sales are final. We suggest double checking your measurements before placing an order.