How to Measure for Wallpaper
In order to make sure you order enough wallpaper, we suggest the following few simple tips when measuring your wall.
1. Do not include crown molding, baseboards or wainscoting in the length measurement of your wall. This will help you avoid ordering unnecessary wallpaper.
2. First. measure the length of the wall (from ceiling to floor).
PRO TIP: Measure the length of the wall on both the left and right sides of the wall. Since the actual length of the wall might vary slightly. Use the longest measurement to prevent any gaps between the ceiling and wallpaper.
3. Measure the width of the wall (from left to right).
Make sure to measure both the top & bottom of the wall and use the largest measurement.
4. Include doors and windows (or any other obstacles) in the measured area. This will help tremendously in matching the pattern repeat around these elements.
5. Enter your length and width measurements for each wall into our wallpaper calculator to determine the number of panels you'll need.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the custom nature of our product, all sales are final. We suggest double checking your measurements before placing your order.
THE NORTH & FINCH
Choose your wallpaper type:
Choose your system of measurement:
Choose your input values: