How much wallpaper do I need?
Our wallpaper is sold per panel to ensure the design pattern can be aligned since all our wallpaper designs are straight match prints. Moreover, our wallpaper doesn’t require an overlap; therefore, you don’t need to calculate extra material for overlaps.
In order to calculate the amount of wallpaper, feel free to use our wallpaper calculator.
How do I measure my wall for wallpaper?
In order to make sure you order enough wallpaper, we suggest the following few steps to ensure you have the right measurements:
1. Do not include crown molding, baseboards or wainscoting in the length measurement of your wall. This will help you avoid ordering unnecessary wallpaper.
2. First. measure the length of the wall (from ceiling to floor).
PRO TIP: Measure the length of the wall on both the left and right sides of the wall. Since the actual length of the wall might vary slightly. Use the longest measurement to prevent any gaps between the ceiling and wallpaper.
3. Measure the width of the wall (from left to right).
Make sure to measure both the top & bottom of the wall and use the largest measurement.
4. Include doors and windows (or any other obstacles) in the measured area. This will help tremendously in matching the pattern repeat around these elements.
5. Enter your length and width measurements for each wall into our wallpaper calculator to determine the number of panels you'll need.
Will N+F Peel & Stick Wallpaper work in a bathroom?
Yes! Our peel and stick wallpaper can be used in bathrooms under certain conditions.
1. After the application, peel and stick wallpaper can’t be in direct and consistent contact with water (inside a shower cabinet, right next to a bath, etc.).
2. N+F Peel and Stick wallpaper must be applied on a dry and clean wall; otherwise, it will not adhere properly. It will not stick, and/or it may start peeling off if you have applied it to a damp surface.
3. N+F Peel & Stick wallpaper will not work in bathrooms with poor ventilation and extreme humidity.
Will N+F Peel & Stick Wallpaper work on a textured wall?
Our wallpaper is not recommended for highly textured walls. However, we have found in tests that our peel and stick wallpaper does stick to a variety of light to medium textured walls better than other vinyl wallpapers.
We recommend ordering a sample of the wallpaper and keeping it on the wall for 2-3 days. If the wallpaper remains on the wall and is not peeling off, you can confidently place an order.
Please note: N+F Peel & Stick wallpaper can stick to light to medium textured walls, but we cannot guarantee that it will hide the texture of your wall after application. Pay attention to the surface of the wallpaper sample after its application on the textured wall to make sure you are satisfied with the outcome.
Will N+F Peel & Stick Wallpaper work on a ceiling?
N+F Peel & Stick wallpaper can be applied to the ceiling if the surface is smooth.
Will Traditional Wallpaper work in a bathroom?
Our traditional non-pasted wallpaper can be used in a bathroom under certain conditions.
1. We recommend using common pastes which are made for paper-based non-woven wallpapers like Roman PRO-880 Ultra Clear.
2. After the application, Non-pasted wallpaper can’t be in direct and consistent contact with water (inside a shower cabinet, right next to a bath, etc.).
3. N+F Traditional non-pasted wallpaper will not work in bathrooms with poor ventilation and extreme humidity.
Will Traditional Wallpaper work on a ceiling?
Yes, if applied correctly, our N+F Traditional Non-Pasted wallpaper will work for a ceiling. We recommend hiring a professional installer.
What makes North and Finch Peel & Stick Wallpaper Different?
Our wallpaper has rich, woven texture that you can find on most traditional wallpapers but it's peel and stick poly-woven paper! North and Finch Peel & Stick wallpaper has all the benefits of Peel & Stick wallpaper without looking like Peel & Stick wallpaper.